Loch Shin Bounce Back Retreats
Want to unplug from the non-stop demands of your day to day? Why not consider a retreat at Loch Shin Luxury Pods? We know how important it is to recharge your body and your mind and have put together a programme to help you relax, kick-back and restore your inner balance. Come alone, with a friend or in a small group and enjoy two days of restorative mind and body activities on the peaceful shores of the beautiful Loch Shin.
Loch Shin Bounce-Back Retreat provides an expert-led opportunity to re-balance, re-set and re-form. We promise to send you home with a bucket load of ideas to help you look after you, as well as some lasting memories and a great big dose of happy.
Your retreat starts when you arrive on Friday evening; take the time to settle in and get used to your surroundings before you meet the rest of the group on Saturday morning. Over the next two days, our highly qualified team will work with you to help you become the best version of yourself. So, whether you’re trying to tackle a lopsided work life balance or just want a chance to educate yourself on how your lifestyle choices can affect your health and wellbeing, we know we can help!
Our carefully designed programme is focused on your body and your mind; you can expect to receive:
- Time-out from the stresses and demands of the outside world to let you re-balance and ensure your inner self is in a positive place for the duration of your stay and beyond
- A focus on ‘personal gratitude’ to develop key skills for understanding purpose, self-care and mental stability
- Work with psychologists and coaches who will help you to channel energy and ambition into goals and visions through the technique of intention setting
- Nutrition guidance and inspiration
- Relaxation tips and try-outs
- Outdoor activities that maximise your time in the natural beauty of the area
We look forward to welcoming you to a Loch Shin Bounce Back Retreat in the future and giving you the chance to relax, restore, think, plan, energise, eat-right, revitalise, sleep and dream.
The whole point of our retreat is to give you headspace to focus on you, which is why our comprehensive package includes all of the following:
- All nutritiously prepared meals and drinks for the duration of your stay
- Accommodation based on your selected group size
- A fully packed 2-day event programme with a mix of practical and educational group sessions held in a relaxed and open setting
- Selection of take-home tools and self-guidance materials
- A mixture of daily active classes including yoga and restorative sessions, meditation, guided mountain walks and low-base lake activities
- Healthy food demonstrations
- Extensive grounds (100+ acres) with plenty of walks in the woods & mountains to explore personally
- Communal lounge with DVD's and games for relaxing
- Evening films and fire-pit (weather permitting)
- Prior to your arrival a 3-day health screening monitor by First Beats to monitor and assess lifestyle in preparation for your stay – a full de-brief will be scheduled during your retreat period.
- 1-1 session with Occupational Psychologist and Therapist on any matter of your choice – this may range from living with anxiety to addiction, depression or general support with a particular transition or point in your life
- 1-1 nutritional guidance and personal meal planning
- Reiki experience
Typical Retreat Overview of Sessions
This is a typical retreat programme, but we are happy to discuss specific requests with any group bookings and can cater for corporate groups and specific themes.
Early Morning Stretch Workout using yoga techniques
Goal / Vision Setting
Boosting your Immune System
Nutritional Boost for Energy Levels
Outdoor pursuits to use that new energy
Let’s Cook – quick health snacks for busy lives with sample session
Maintaining a Healthy Weight for Life
Relaxation class, stretch and meditation
Evening fire & film or personal time in pod
Early Morning Yoga Session
Developing and Maintaining emotional strength
Vision boarding part 1
Vision boarding part 2
Activity on the Lake / chill or optional yoga session
Relaxation class, stretch and meditation
Dinner and Evening event
Group final session, farewells and transfers to the airport